What are your expectations for December 7 polls. What will influence your decision on December 7 to vote for your party? Well, we are going to discuss about some little tips to observe before you go out to vote.
As a citizen of a country, voting is very important to grown ups who are 28 years and above to vote out a new leader for a community or a country at large.
When we talk of voting, voting is a method for a group, such as a meeting or an electorate in order to make a collective decision or express an opinion usually following discussions debates or election campaign. Democracies elect holders of high office by voting.
Basic Tips To Pay Heed To.
It’s 17 days more to election and preparations to it is notching much closer. When you get to your polling station and you are voting, follow these steps and vote well.
- You should go to your particular polling station with the necessary documents, that is, your voter ID card.
- You must observe all security and Covid 19 protocols.
- You must not wear any political party regalia or campaign on the day of election. That is, you must not wear any cap, shirt, band or any other clothe of a particular political party.
- Get to your polling station on time and leave the premises as soon as you are voting, you can return to the scene at 5:00pm where the votes are being counted.
- Select only one person on the presidential ballot paper and the parliamentary ballot paper.
- Kindly follow and observe strictly all procedures prescribed by the polling officers and security personnel at the polling station. For example, following a queue.
- Lastly, don’t be manipulated by any politician by money or sell your votes. Critically analyse the capabilities of the various aspirants, that is, the parliamentary and presidential candidates because your vote is your power. Your vote is going to determine who wins the election and determine the progress of our motherland Ghana.
I strongly believe these points mentioned above will go a long way to create peace before, during and after the election. Watch full video here let’s learn together, don’t to like, share, comment and Subscribe. Stay bless and safe, thank you.